9th October 2020 by The Bernician
PANDEMIC FRAUD CASE against all the MP’s who didn’t vote to end the Coronavirus Act 2020.
the case is very simple to understand and prosecute – each MP intentionally relied upon [and then caused the People to rely upon], a series of false statements, which caused the deaths of untold thousands, destroyed the economy and enabled unaccountable and tyrannical government, in breach of section 2 of the Fraud Act 2006, the Treason Felony Act 1348 and articles 1 and 2 of the Bill of Rights 1689.
RESISTANCE OF THE AUSTRALIAN NEW SOUTH WALES POLICE: Open Letter Concerning the Police Enforcement of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions
" • Police Force employees have ‘choice’ as to whether or not to receive vaccines; • The Police believe that all members of the community also have choice around receiving vaccines; • Police do not participate in any way in the forcing of vaccines upon the population; • That the Police Association start preparing to defend Police employees who choose to not be vaccinated • To raise the alarm that there is a global dictatorship occurring and the Police Force is being used as a tool to push these global and corporate agendas upon the population; and • To warn the Police Force not to simply acquiesce to these requests, rules and laws and to act in the best interest of its population, not tyranny of government " (26 Oct 2020)
Parliament itself started an enquiry in the Emergency powers assumend by the Government during the pandemic: Constitutional implications of COVID-19 (Nov 2020)
Call for evidence - Constitutional implications of COVID-19: Emergency powers
The House of Lords Constitution Committee is undertaking an inquiry into the constitutional issues raised by the Covid-19 pandemic. It is exploring the impact of the pandemic on: (a) the operation of the courts, (b) Parliament’s ability to function effectively, and (c) the use and scrutiny of emergency powers
Cabinet Office ‘Clearing House’ shares personal information about journalists and has sweeping powers over FOI requests.
" The British government is operating a secretive internal unit to block requests for information by the public under transparency laws, it has been revealed.
The FOI Clearing House, an "Orwellian" operation within Michael Gove's Cabinet Office, shares personal information about journalists and researchers and has been accused of "blacklisting" people making freedom of information requests."
Coronavirus Fraud Scandal — The Biggest Fight Has Just Begun (Dr. Reiner Fuelmich - speaking for the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee and presented here by Dr. Mercola - Oct 17, 2020)
Lord Sumption official position:
'Government by decree - Covid-19 and the Constitution': Lord Sumption
On 27 October 2020 Lord Sumption delivered the 2020 Cambridge Freshfields Lecture entitled "Government by decree - Covid-19 and the Constitution".
(the document: Government by decree: Covid-19 and the Constitution Lord Sumption )
Here is the letter of Archb. Vigano.
Jonathan Trapman from The Freedom Cycle announces the reinstatement of the Common Law in these sacred lands (5 Nov 2020)
Isolation techniques — Quarantines, social distancing, isolation from loved ones and solitary confinementMonopolization of perception — Monopolizing the 24/7 news cycle, censoring dissenting views and creating barren environments by closing bars, gyms and restaurantsDegradation techniques — Berating, shaming people (or even physically attacking) those who refuse to wear masks or social distance, or generally choose freedom over fearInduced debility — Being forced to stay at home and not be able to exercise or socializeThreats — Threatening with the removal of your children, prolonged quarantine, closing of your business, fines for noncompliance with mask and social distancing rules, forced vaccination and so onDemonstrating omnipotence/omniscience — Shutting down the whole world, claiming scientific and medical authorityEnforcing trivial demands — Examples include family members being forced to stand 6 feet apart at the bank even though they arrived together in the same car, having to wear a mask when you walk into a restaurant, even though you can remove it as soon as you sit down, or having to wear a mask when walking alone on the beachOccasional indulgence — Reopening some stores and restaurants but only at a certain capacity, for example. Part of the coercion plan is that indulgences are always taken away again, though, and they’re already saying we may have to shut down the world again this fall [...] An October 1, 2020, article21 in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine bemoans a poll that found only 49% of Americans plan to get the COVID-19 vaccine when it comes out. The answer, the article suggests, is to make it mandatory for all. ( Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War, Oct 24., 2020 - Dr. Mercola)
PLANS FOR DETAINING AND ISOLATING PEOPLE IN THE US: CDC - Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings (26.07.2020)" The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents. "
See also - Quarantine Camps Coming Soon? (Aug 2020)" NZ is now quarantining anyone who tests positive for coronavirus - regardless of whether they have any symptoms of illness - in state-controlled "facilities".Who knows what's happening to people in these places, but bear in mind, in the UK, the Coronavirus Act allows the state and its agents to forcibly "treat" people against their will. Forced testing? Medicating? Ventilating? All could be happening in these quarantine facilities, and no-one would know, because medical staff are all gagged from speaking out about what's really going on."
& : Is this leaked info really Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide (The Canadian Report, 14 Oct 2020)
Dr. Mercola's Natural Health website
Speaking to Julia Hartley-Brewer, Sir Desmond Swayne responded to the reports saying: “I’m speechless about the way people simply shrug as our liberties are taken away. "We’re told we may be able to meet another family at Christmas. The last time a government sought to interfere with Christmas it was Oliver Cromwell.”
Julian 's Assange' dire warning
The prophetic movie that has never been made and still costed his producer David Crowley and his family's lives...
The Scottish Government’s Hate Crime Bill poses a “serious threat” to free speech, a new campaign has warned.Free to Disagree, a campaign supported by SNP veteran Jim Sillars, the National Secular Society, The Christian Institute and criminologist Dr Stuart Waiton, marked its official launch this morning, Friday 17 July.
Of course this is just the spear of a great movement presenting the great public who their most dangerous domestic terrorist are...
- Anti-vaxxers are selfish - our lives shouldn't be put into conspiracy theorists' hands: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../anti-vaxxers-selfish.../
Get the message from the Scotsman's leader: - A message for anyone planning to refuse Covid vaccine : The evidence for the beneficial effects of vaccines is utterly overwhelming: https://www.scotsman.com/.../message-anyone-planning...
Consider however that Up to one third of people in UK may refuse coronavirus vaccine, new poll finds (July 24 )
The Royal Society and British Academy institutions have together called for laws to be drawn up about spreading bogus claims about vaccination on the internet.
Calls for ‘nonsensical and dangerous’ anti-vax content to be censored online (Metro, 15.11.2020)
" 'Nonsensical’ and ‘dangerous’ anti-vaccination content should be banned from social media, the Labour Party has insisted. The party has called on the Government to implement sweeping emergency laws to ‘stamp out’ the ‘poison garbage’ conspiracy theories that thousands are ‘churning out’ online.
Covid anti-vaxxers should face action, counter terror chief says (Metro, 19.11.2020)
THE TORIES HAVE PASSED A BILL GIVING THE GOVERNMENT POWERS TO LEGALLY MURDER THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS. YES, SERIOUSLY.
Tory MPs have passed an extraordinary piece of legislation which effectively hands the UK government and various state actors sweeping powers to commit serious crimes against their political opponents – including torture and even murder – without facing any legal repercussions whatsoever.
" The official description of the bill is to “authorise conduct by officials and agents of the security and intelligence services, law enforcement, and certain other public authorities, which would otherwise constitute criminality.”
" Whilst similar laws exist in both Canada and the USA to allow state actors to commit crimes in order to maintain national security, the legislation in both of these countries explicitly excludes certain serious crimes such as murder and torture.
However, the Tories’ Covert Human Intelligence Bill makes no such stipulations – placing “no specific limitations on the type of criminal activity that may be authorised”."
The Covert Human Intelligence Sources Bill has received criticism from both Tory and Labour MPs – leading to 19 Labour MPs defying the party’s leadership to vote against it.
" However, the Bill has been criticised for not explicitly prohibiting undercover agents from committing various serious crimes as part of their work. These include murder, torture, and sexual violence. "
A ‘hugely worrying’ development, says Amnesty International
Responding to news that the Covert Human Intelligence Sources (Criminal Conduct) Bill has passed its third reading in Parliament by 313 votes to 98, Kate Allen, Director of Amnesty International UK, said:
“It’s hugely worrying that we’re a step closer to seeing this deeply dangerous bill become law. MPs are signing off on a licence for government agencies to authorise torture and murder.
“Giving such disturbing powers to bodies including MI5 and the police could have devastating impacts.
"We are now urging peers who care about the rule of law to introduce urgent amendments before the bill progresses further through Parliament."
U.K. Alert: Covert Human Intelligence Sources Bill
- A British Bill that looks destined to become a law will empower law enforcement and bureaucrats throughout Britain's government to commit crimes with impunity. The British establishment seems to be preparing for widespread unrest and rebellion. The tyrannical policies of England are quickly mirrored elsewhere, including the U.S.A.
" When the Los Angeles Times learned on Thursday that Pastor John MacArthur’s Grace Community Church had dutifully informed county health officials that three members of his 7,000-member church had tested positive for the coronavirus, the paper published an article with this sensational headline: “Coronavirus Outbreak Strikes L.A. Megachurch that Defied Public Health Orders.”
[...] Jenna Ellis, the attorney from the Thomas More Society who represents MacArthur and his congregation against L.A. County officials, responded to the Times’ sensational piece:
Three very mild positive tests among more than 7000 people is hardly news. 0.0004 or 0.043% is not an “outbreak.” The LA Times and others’ grossly misleading and fear-mongering headlines aim to mischaracterize Grace Community Church as irresponsible and a superspreader. It has never been the Church’s position that it is only safe to hold services if no one ever tests positive, or for example, if no one ever gets the flu during flu season. Our position has been that LA County shutting down churches indefinitely amid a virus with a 99.98% survival rate, especially when state-preferred businesses are open and protests are held without restriction, is unconstitutional and harmful to the free exercise of religion."
Aldous Huxley and others about the Brave New World of universal and consensual slavery
In most cases yes.
You must give your consent (permission) before you receive any type of medical treatment, from a simple blood test to deciding to donate your organs after your death.
If you refuse a treatment, your decision must be respected, even if is thought that refusing treatment would result in your death or the death of your unborn child.
The one exception to this rule is if the health professionals in charge of your care think you lack the capacity to make an informed and voluntary decision.
"Capacity" means the ability to use and understand information to make a decision, and communicate any decision made. All adults are presumed to have sufficient capacity to decide on their own medical treatment, unless there's significant evidence to suggest otherwise. A person lacks capacity if their mind is impaired or disturbed in some way, and this means the person is unable to make a decision at that time.
Examples of how a person's brain or mind may be impaired include:
Read more about capacity to consent.
1. Everyone’s right to life shall be protected by law. No one shall be deprived of his life intentionally save in the execution of a sentence of a court following his conviction of a crime for which the penalty is provided by law.
2. Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this Article when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary:
Note: See Article 1 of Protocol 13 for the wording in the Act that makes the death penalty illegal in the UK.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Torture occurs when someone deliberately causes very serious and cruel suffering (physical or mental) to another person. This might be to punish someone, or to intimidate or obtain information from them.
1. Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be deprived of his liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law:
2. Everyone who is arrested shall be informed promptly, in a language which he understands, of the reasons for his arrest and of any charge against him.
3. Everyone arrested or detained in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1(c) of this Article shall be brought promptly before a judge or other officer authorised by law to exercise judicial power and shall be entitled to trial within a reasonable time or to release pending trial. Release may be conditioned by guarantees to appear for trial.
4. Everyone who is deprived of his liberty by arrest or detention shall be entitled to take proceedings by which the lawfulness of his detention shall be decided speedily by a court and his release ordered if the detention is not lawful.
5. Everyone who has been the victim of arrest or detention in contravention of the provisions of this Article shall have an enforceable right to compensation.
1. No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence under national law at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the criminal offence was committed.
2. This Article shall not prejudice the trial and punishment of any person for any act or omission which, at the time when it was committed, was criminal according to the general principles of law recognised by civilised nations.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching practice and observance.
2. Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.
2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
2. No restrictions shall be placed on the exercise of these rights other than such as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This article shall not prevent the imposition of lawful restrictions on the exercise of these rights by members of the armed forces, of the police or of the administration of the state.
The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in the European Convention on Human Rights and the Human Rights Act shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.
Every natural or legal person is entitled to the peaceful enjoyment of his possessions. No one shall be deprived of his possessions except in the public interest and subject to the conditions provided for by law and by the general principles of international law.
The preceding provisions shall not, however, in any way impair the right of the State to enforce such laws as it deems necessary to control the use of property in accordance with the general interest or to secure payment of taxes or other contributions or penalties.
Everyone in Britain is protected. This is because the Equality Act protects people against discrimination because of the protected characteristics that we all have. Under the Equality Act, there are nine protected characteristics:
There are some important differences depending on which protected characteristic you have.
Under the Equality Act you are protected from discrimination:
There are four main types of discrimination.
This means treating one person worse than another person because of a protected characteristic. For example, a promotion comes up at work.
This can happen when an organisation puts a rule or a policy or a way of doing things in place which has a worse impact on someone with a protected characteristic than someone without one.
This means people cannot treat you in a way that violates your dignity, or creates a hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
This means people cannot treat you unfairly if you are taking action under the Equality Act (like making a complaint of discrimination), or if you are supporting someone else who is doing so.
The Equality Act also requires public bodies (like local councils, hospitals, and publicly-funded service providers) to consider how their decisions and policies affect people with different protected characteristics. The public body also should have evidence to show how it has done this.
The Equality Act 2010 says you must not be discriminated against because:
In the Equality Act religion or belief can mean any religion, for example an organised religion like Christianity, Judaism, Islam or Buddhism, or a smaller religion like Rastafarianism or Paganism, as long as it has a clear structure and belief system.
The Equality Act also covers non-belief or a lack of religion or belief. (https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/advice-and-guidance/religion-or-belief-discrimination)
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Drafted by representatives with different legal and cultural backgrounds from all regions of the world, the Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 (General Assembly resolution 217 A) as a common standard of achievements for all peoples and all nations. It sets out, for the first time, fundamental human rights to be universally protected and it has been translated into over 500 languages.
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,
Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,
Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
42 U.S.C. Section 1986. This law condemns anyone and everyone for “neglecting to prevent” tragedies, murders, assaults, etc. This law states:“Every person who, having knowledge that any of the wrongs conspired to be done, . . . [or] are about to be committed, and having power to prevent or aid in preventing the commission of the same, neglects or refuses so to do, if such wrongful act be committed, shall be liable to the party injured, or his legal representatives, for all damages caused by such wrongful act, which such person by reasonable diligence could have prevented; and such damages may be recovered in an action on the case. . . .” (USA)
The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) - UN - presentation https://www.scottishhumanrights.com/projects-and-programmes/treaty-and-international-work/international-treaty-monitoring/the-international-covenant-on-civil-and-political-rights-iccpr/ + comments
The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) - UN - presentation https://www.scottishhumanrights.com/projects-and-programmes/treaty-and-international-work/international-treaty-monitoring/the-international-covenant-on-economic-social-and-cultural-rights-icescr/ + comments https://tbinternet.ohchr.org/_layouts/15/treatybodyexternal/TBSearch.aspx?TreatyID=9&DocTypeID=11
Note: New Covid 19 are experimental vaccines, as being DNA, RNA vaccines, they have never been used by any population before. Their short and long-term effects as well as their interaction with other medicine and vaccines or viruses are unknow.
See clear admissions of this from the industry and scientists: " There is also the chance that that the jab won't work perfectly - experts have warned that the first vaccines may not be totally effective, meaning other measures might still be needed. "
Concerning the protection of the private home from any intrusions....
1) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as a Constable for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"
1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of CAPITA LIMITED or MARSTONS HOLDINGS LIMITED or JACOBS ENFORCEMENT LIMITED, EQUITA LIMITED, or ROSSENDALES LIMITED OR JBW GROUP LIMITED or NEWLYN PLC or COLLECTICA LIMITED or ROSS AND ROBERTS LIMITED or RUNDLES AND CO LIMITED or HER MAJESTY'S COURT SERVICE, or any other CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,
Please also take notice that the land known as England, Wales and Northern Ireland are Common Law jurisdictions and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with Private Prosecutions according to, and under, the Common Law.
Any and all access to the above-mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.
Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998, which provides "right to respect for private and family life" and specifically states that "there shall be no interference by a public authority with this right";
The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 Section 8: "Every individual has a right to be free from harassment and, accordingly, a person must not pursue a course of conduct which amounts to harassment of another" . (COVID-19 Removal of Implied Rights of Access - under the Common Law)
1. 49% of the democide deaths in Soviet Russia between 1917-1987 were caused due to the conditions of camps people were forced into. Just 5% of people were killed because of deportation.
2. Between 1900-1987, 46.6% of the deaths that have occurred in China can be attributed to democide. In comparison, 42.6% of the deaths in the time period are attributed to famine.
3. Ten different government regimes between 1900-1987 murdered 1,000,000 people or more, but less than 10 million people.
4. Rwanda joined the 1 million murder democide club in just 4 months of being in power.
5. The total number of people killed by democide since 1900: 242 million.
6. If all these bodies were laid head to toe, with the average height being 5′, then they would circle the Earth 10 times.
7. Communist China is believed to be responsible for over 76 million deaths between 1949-1987, which is 15 million more than the USSR era in Russia.
8. Between 1948-1987, North Korea is believed to have murdered 1.66 million people.
9. The Allied Powers are also on the democide list. The United Kingdom is believed to be responsible for 816,000 democide deaths since 1900.
10. 5 different regimes are believed to have killed more than 10 million people. Two of those regimes are based in China.
11. China also has a place in the top megamurderer lists and the centi-kilomurder lists as well, which when all totaled together means China has been responsible for about 1 in 3 democide deaths in the last century.
12. A vast majority of the incidents of democide from non-Communist governments occurred duing the years before and during World War II.
13. Between 1900-1920, Mexico was responsible for 1.4 million democide deaths.
14. In 4 years, Cambodia became the #8 ranked democidal government, killing 2.035 million citizens.
15. Turkey, Russia, and China all make the list of top governments responsible for democide on at least 2 occasions.
16. The Top 5 government entities that have killed people through demoide are responsible for over 219 million deaths.
17. During the years before and during World War II, Japan was responsible for 5.9 million deaths.
18. Vietnam has been responsible for 1.67 million deaths by democide from 1945-1987.
19. In the broad category of colonialism, it is estimated that 50 million people were killed in total by their governments or an opposing government regime.
The Corporation (the movie)
"In the light of the content of this excellent and very informative video, the viewer should seriously consider how the so-called COVID – 19 virus is being used to further and agenda, it is an expansion project which ultimately will be used for PROFIT, another aspect of the Global Corporation and so much more beyond your imagination, here is a short list:
The creation of the ultimate police state
Harvesting of human and other data
A cashless society
The production of and selling of vaccines
The loss of personal autonomy
The morphing of humans with AI
The harvesting of human energy as a result of chipping through vaccines"
The Moscow Times - see particularly Coronavirus in Russia: The Latest News Since the beginning of October Russia appears to deal with a new outbreak... the authorities use the same PCR test (and speak only about false negative) and they vow to vaccinate all the population... while only 36% of the people are willing to take the vaccine. They have a nationwide face mask mandate since Oct 27. And on Oct 13 they already had "nearly 96,000 people who have been fined in Moscow for violating mask and glove-wearing requirements on public transport since May" (when they made them mandatory in all public spaces)". The do not enforce a second lockdown for now (Nov 2020. As early as April 23 "Russia Bans ‘Discussions’ of Fake Coronavirus News" by the order of Russia's Supreme Court... https://www.themoscowtimes.com/.../russia-bans... "Facing public mistrust toward the country’s relatively low infection numbers at the time, Russia made spreading false information about Covid-19 punishable by up to five years in jail starting April 1." In May it was decided that "people who violate lockdown orders in the Moscow region surrounding the capital will be punished with up to 100 hours of community service in hospitals."
Consider also that Russia's top respiratory doctor quits over 'gross violations' of medical ethics that rushed through Putin's coronavirus 'vaccine' (dr. Alexander Chucalin, who created the Russian Research Institute of Pulmonology, and is head of the Department of Hospital Therapy, at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University) - 13.08.2020 , while Vladimir Putin cannot take Russia's 'safe' covid vaccine because it is uncertified, Kremlin says - 24.11.2020
FireChat, Bridgefy, Signal Offline, Vojer and Briar will help you connect offline
Thankfully, the digital world has developed apps to help users communicate in the event of an internet blackout. Mesh-based apps such as FireChat, Bridgefy, Signal Offline and Briar, and virtual walkie-talkie app Vojer will help you connect to your contacts in case of emergencies. However, please note to download the apps from Google Playstore and App store when you have access to internet and/or if you're anticipating an internet shutdown.
FireChat is a free peer-to-peer messaging app that works with or without Internet access or cellular data to send text and images. The app lets you send messages directly between mobile devices using peer-to-peer Bluetooth and WiFi connections. Every device with a FireChat app acts as a relay or a cell tower, creating a mesh network among groups within 200 feet in your phone to communicate directly with other devices that are also running FireChat.
Firechat transfers message from person to person in an encrypted format; first to the mobile next to you, then to the person next to them and so on. The message reaches the intended person but with a slight delay. FireChat's efficiency increases with the number of people using the app. The more the number of users, the more effectively and swiftly will the message get transferred.
FireChat also has a public chat where the messages posted are visible to others. In case of emergencies, this feature can be used to reach a larger audience. However, you should also be aware that police and law enforcement agencies will also have access to such messages.
The app was used by community organisers, emergency responders and private citizens to communicate when cut off from outside networks, including in the pro-democracy protests in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
The mesh network, like that in FireChat, connects one smartphone to another and likewise, creates a long line of communication | Image courtesy: Jorge Ribs Medium post
Similar to FireChat, Bridgefy also uses Bluetooth connectivity to connect with different phones to relay messages. Smartphones can connect over a range of 330 feet (100 meters). The mesh network, like that in FireChat, connects one smartphone to another and likewise, creates a long line of communication. "The people in the middle don’t have access to your messages, have to perform any action whatsoever, or have to be in your contacts list," explains blogger Jorge Ribbs in Medium.
Users can use Bridgefy to even 'broadcast' messages. The 'broadcast', which is a virtual chat room, allows you to text anybody around you that is also using the Bridgefy app, even if they’re not on your contacts list. You can automatically connect with up to 6–7 people at a time, noted Jorge.
Briar is another messaging app that connects one phone to another via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, keeping information flowing in a crisis. Briar uses direct, encrypted connections between users to prevent surveillance and censorship. Since messages via Briar are encrypted, the app has ruled out chances of potential surveillance and censorship threats.
Signal is also a peer-to-peer technology, which enables Android devices to connect directly to each other via WiFi without any intermediate access point. Unlike Briar and Bridgefy, Signal is an offline messaging app that connects via Wifi Direct. Signal allows you to communicate without internet or local network in range of upto 100 meters. Messaging could be one-on-one or in a group. Signal allows you to send audio, text, photo and video messages to users around you over WiFi direct.
On start-up, the Signal app sends a signal to discover nearby devices. User can send additional signals by swiping the available list. Once the devices are found, they appear in the available user list. A grey colour signifies no connection while colours indicate that the device is connected. Once the devices are found, Signal establishes connections between the devices.
Vojer app lets you make voice calls in high quality, even if there is no connection available on your device. The app actually turns your device into a walkie-talkie or a two-way radio. The app enables you to share information with those friends that are nearby. You'll receive a confirmation once your message has been delivered. The app developers claim that all messages received and sent are encrypted to keep them private. However, Vojer is available only for iOS devices.