A grassroots initiative to bring people together in active love and solidarity
- this is all about walking the walk together
A Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/Rkx0aNY4u6Q2ZGI0
- meet like-minded people, make new friends
- mutually support and protect each other, share critical information and discover local connections and opportunities
- establish associations base on a fair, fraternal use of available resources, set up cooperatives, social enterprises, support networks
- set up of independent community centers for health, education and guidance, in which people can freely share their knowledge and instruct each other, all based on volunteering
- set up new forms to inform, serve, protect the bigger community
- cultivate and preserve the essential human rights and freedoms, genuine equality, democracy, cultivate friendship, solidarity and compassion,
- support and protect children, vulnerable people and elderly
- oppose, resist and prevent the attempts of depriving people and communities of their basic human rights and freedoms and eliminate democracy
- recognise the sources of harm threatening the health and life of people and finding ways to prevent their effects in the local communities and beyond
- protect and preserve the environment, encourage permaculture and local organic farming
- protect and develop a true spirituality based on the core moral values and the awareness of a spiritual world and a loving and caring Creator
- decentralised meetups and networking, no leaders, but elected mediators, administrators and facilitators - all volunteers; all members having equal participation in decision making by voting, after the free proposals and eventual debates are done. Debates should always occur at all times when conflicting ideas are expressed, but this should not affect the fraternal relationships between members; exactly as in the case of any legal enterprise or association, members should assume that they will not always have their ideas turn into reality; the common purpose is not to lead, but to serve each other and the community in ways that are found acceptable by the majority.
- developing online platforms for resources, free from censorship from outside or inside
- the means of payment should be established inside the group of people involved in giving or receiving the services, but they should always be highly ethical, avoiding speculation and unjust accumulation of profit; as a suggestion, the payment could be set up hourly and depend on the difficulty of task and the degree of specialisation necessary, but this should anyway be decided by all the members of the group providing the services, no matter the resources brought over by any member. Donations and barter should be encouraged, but also advised by experienced members, so that abuses would not occur.
- members of any such groups should obviously be guided by mutual respect and appreciation, in full respect of common sense and the values of conscience; everything that goes against this cannot be promoted in any way, inside the groups
- the actions members who go against the values of conscience and by this harm other people should be openly discussed between members and measures should be taken, always as a matter of correction and compensation, not punishment, except for the issues who obviously demand a legal response.
- no form of violence , hate or extremism can be promoted by members in these groups