Saved resources on health and environment, organised according to topic (for ex. types of diseases), that can be downloaded if you have a dropbox account.
The main sources for the HEALTH area are some of the biggest sites on natural health which I warmly recommend to all of you (in case you don't know about them yet)...
In matters of EMF/ Wireless main resources, you will find some of the most important ones on this page of CAS site: https://communityawarescotland.info/wifi-news-activism
So, whatever your your loved ones condition is, please consider that there are very many people who healed themselves of exactly the same issue, due to reaching to the true medical science and knowledge. Same as with HCQ today, there are simple, cheap means to detox and improve our God given capacity to fight any diseases that are NEVER mentioned by the Western medical establishment. Of course, keeping away as much as possible from the toxic factors (WiFi, mobile phone radiation, vaxxs, glyphosate, aspertame, sugar, moulds etc) is also essential. For those who believe it is not needed to mention, but for those who don't, please consider that the power of prayer is proved scientifically to sometimes work miraculous healings (*)... and in any case brings more peace, resilience and strength to the real believer.
(*) - The Power of Prayer: Science proves it works, has physiological effects (FoxNews): https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/the-power-of-prayer-science-proves-it-works-has-positive-physiological-effects
- SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT PRAYER AND FAITH HEALING WORK: http://nstarzone.com/faithhealing.html
- The Scientific Evidence for the Power of Prayer: http://downloads.imune.net/medicalbooks/The%20Scientific%20Evidence%20for%20the%20Power%20of%20Prayer.pdf
- Science Proves the Healing Power of Prayer: https://www.newsmax.com/Health/Headline/prayer-health-faith-medicine/2015/03/31/id/635623/
Bruce Lipton PhD https://www.brucelipton.com
1. Abraham Flexner was not a doctor, but a school teacher and educational theorist from Louisville, Kentucky. In 1910 he published the Medical Education in the United States and Canada, known as the Flexner Report, which elevated the importance of German educational methods in the teaching of medicine.
2. There is a connection between the robber barons and medicine. John Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, and others saw this as a progression of peddling pharmaceuticals, which began as byproducts of oil refinement.
3. There were no real effective governmental agencies in place monitoring the state of affairs within the medical community, so what Flexner did at the behest of the robber barons, he did so in favor of profits rather than the long-term care of patients. He effectively created a culture that enabled the monetization of medicine.
4. Drugs are created to treat symptoms and only rarely treat the actual cause. Plus, drugs create their own symptoms, sometimes requiring additional drugs to offset their ill effects. We live in a quick-fix culture where we crave immediate gratification.
5. For the most part, medicine has become tone deaf to the oath it claims to uphold — the Hippocratic oath. We believe Flexner paved the way for this overthrow of whole-body health by making scientific research and training alone the only desirable and credible approach to human wellness